Friday, November 28, 2014

THE VILLAGE OF PEMBERTON, BC > EVIL & CORRUPT

ALLIES OF, OR SILENCED BY, CSIS?

 [The very same CSIS (Canada's Neo-Nazi "Intelligence" agency) that is still "gangstalking" me]

Village of Pemberton Council (current/new)

Left to Right [Front Row]:
  • James Linklater (Councillor), Phone: 604.894.2464
    Email: jlinklater@pemberton.ca
  • Mike Richman (Mayor), Phone:604.966.6309
    Email: mrichman@pemberton.ca
  • Jennie Helmer (Councillor), Phone: 604.966.8091
    Email: jhelmer@pemberton.ca
     
Left to Right [Back Row]:
  • Karen Ross (Councillor), Phone: 604.831.9251
    Email: kross@pemberton.ca
  • Ted Craddock  (Councillor), Phone: 604.894.6941
    Email: tcraddock@pemberton.ca

  • Joanne Molinaro (Councillor - Resigned), Phone: 604.905.9685
    Email: jmolinaro@pemberton.ca 

Village of Pemberton Council (former)











Back row: former Councillor James Linklater, former Councillor Ted Craddock
Front row: former Councillor Alan Leblanc, former Mayor Jordan Sturdy, former Councillor Mike Richman

The new mayor is the former Councillor Mike Richman.
 Here is a very small sample of how these guys handled "business" for Pemberton. The acting P/T Pemberton Building Inspector giving "no-bid" contracts to a sleazy real estate developer (Norm Little, my former employer & landlord) in exchange for hotel employment & a "free" hotel suite when he was in town (the same hotel he approved permits for). I was arrested the same day, after reporting this to Council:

The Pemberton RCMP are nothing more than a bunch of backward-thinking rednecks with no respect whatsoever for the rule of law, unless that "law" works in their favor. After I reported the following corruption ("Exhibit A-H") to former Mayor Sturdy & council, Norm Little & Myson Effa called the RCMP. I was arrested and taken to the Pemberton RCMP jail (unknown immigration warrant). Cst. Kristian JOSOK was the pompous little prick who arrested me (and later stole some of my belongings). He witnessed the hotel manager, Myson Effa (while on his cell phone with the former hotel owner, Norm Little) convey a message from Norm, stating that I had 30 days to remove my truck & belongings from my rented monthly hotel suite.
The following evening, after being rendered unconscious, hospitalized, perversely strip-searched (under threat of being forcefully molested), jailed, tortured and interrogated, I was released from custody. I took a bus back to Pemberton, arriving at the hotel around 10pm. I went to the hotel's "office" suite & informed manager Myson Effa that I was back. He freaked & ran to his suite asking me to wait outside. I was locked out, so I called RCMP and so did the manager. Sgt. Eric ROCHETTE (short, brown skin, muscular, heavily tattooed) & Cst. Katherine REID (lanky, butch, arrogant liar) both showed up & separately interrogated myself & the manager.
I was kept outside waiting for well over an hour (in pain, tired & traumatized) and treated as if I were a suspect in a murder or something. I was not "allowed" to enter my own suite, in spite of having committed no crime while these pompous assholes rummaged through my suite & personal belongings without a warrant or probable cause. Rochette kept demanding that I tell him where my alleged guns were. This was because the manager & Norm Little lied to them about me being an armed and dangerous drug dealer/grower (HA!).
When I finally got back into my suite, nearly all of my belongings were gone, including my computers & personal files, keys to my truck & storage lockers, my clothes, etc.. The few remaining boxes had been opened and rummaged through. Even my food and bathroom articles were stolen. Reid came back to my suite carrying my frozen organic chicken she said she found in the manager's freezer. He already ate my organic steaks & drank a bottle of expensive organic potato vodka (a collectors edition gift for my Pemberton Distillery design/drawings) from my kitchen. I demanded the manager & Norm be charged for theft and other crimes. The Pemberton RCMP boldly refused to enforce the law. They had ME in their cross-hairs and didn't care about the law. SCUM!

To make my life even more miserable, both RCMP constables had their right hands on their service weapons and stated that it would be "best for all parties" if I were to find "somewhere else to stay this evening." I was in a state of shock, severely injured, weak, confused and visibly shaken by this evil nightmare. Under extreme duress, I felt no choice but to leave, without transportation, clothes or anything else. I had approximately one or two hundred dollars to my name, so I checked into the filthy, sleazy Pemberton Motel for a couple days. I went back to the PGVS hotel two days later & my truck was gone! Those slimy bastards (Myson Effa & Norm Little) had my truck unlawfully broken into, literally stuffed it full of my belongings & impounded everything). Again, the crooked & corrupt Pemberton RCMP refused to uphold the law.

 

UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING EVIDENCE & MORE CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING THIS LINK TO...

MY GOOGLE DRIVE EVIDENCE FOLDER

___________________________________________________________________________________

MOUNTAINVIEW STORAGE LTD.

AFTER RCMP (& VILLAGE COUNCIL) HELPED MY LANDLORD UNLAWFULLY EVICT ME (ARMED COERCION & INTIMIDATION) & UNLAWFULLY BREAK INTO MY FORD EXPLORER, UNLAWFULLY STUFF MANY OF MY VALUABLE BELONGINGS INTO MY FORD EXPLORER, & UNLAWFULLY IMPOUND IT, I WAS ABLE TO GET JOHN HIDI (FORMER BLDG. INSPECTOR & LANDLORD) TO ASSIST ME IN MOVING MY REMAINING POSSESSIONS (NOT STOLEN) INTO STORAGE, EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO MONEY FOR ANY FUTURE PAYMENTS, PUTTING ME IN DEBT & RISK OF LOSING IT ALL. I HAD NO CHOICE!!!
AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF TRYING TO MAKE PAYMENTS WHENEVER I HAD CASH (AS A HOMELESS HANDYMAN, WORKING FOR FOOD & MEDICINE MONEY), I WAS INFORMED THAT I WAS TOO FAR BEHIND & ALL OF MY BELONGINGS WERE OFFICIALLY "DISPOSED OF"  FOR FAILURE TO KEEP UP WITH THE INCREASINGLY DELINQUENT MONTHLY PAYMENTS. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MY CONSTRUCTION TOOLS, ART WORK, CLOTHING, SPORTS EQUIP, PERSONAL/PRIVATE PAPERS, FURNITURE, MY FORD EXPLORER, ETC., ETC.... EVERYTHING I'VE SAVED SINCE CHILDHOOD >>> GONE!!!
Julie Kelly - owner
(604) 894-6995
ddreal@shaw.ca
PO Box 124
Pemberton B.C.
V0N 2L0

OFF-ROAD TOWING

CROOKED THIEVES WHO RCMP USE FOR THEIR TOWING NEEDS. THE PGVS HOTEL MANAGER (MYSON EFFA) CALLED OFF-ROAD TOWING TO COME TO THE HOTEL TO UNLAWFULLY "IMPOUND" MY FORD EXPLORER. THE OWNER ADMITTED TO ME THAT HE PERSONALLY HAD TO "JIMMY" OPEN THE DOORS TO ALLOW MYSON EFFA TO STUFF ALL HE COULD POSSIBLY FIT INTO MY SUV. THESE ITEMS WERE ALL UNLAWFULLY REMOVED FROM MY MONTHLY HOTEL SUITE WHILE I WASN'T THERE. MY REMAINING POSSESSIONS WERE IN MY ASSIGNED & PRIVATELY LOCKED HOTEL STORAGE LOCKERS (BASEMENT/PARKADE LEVEL, NEAR MY FORD EXPLORER).
AFTER EMAILING & PERSONALLY VISITING TIM (THE OWNER), INFORMING HIM OF HIS & THE HOTEL'S CRIMINAL ACTS, HE ASSURED ME THAT HE WOULD NOT TAKE ANY ACTION WITHOUT FIRST NOTIFYING ME AND GIVING ME A CHANCE TO PAY THE "DEBT" OF TOWING & DAILY STORAGE FEES. THE HOTEL REFUSED TO PAY & I WAS SOON DEPORTED. MY FORD EXPLORER SAT IN THEIR IMPOUND LOT FOR OVER A YEAR BEFORE PEMBERTON MAYOR STURDY WAS HIRED AS SECRETARY FOR THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, THE VERY SAME MINISTRY IN CHARGE OF IMPOUNDED VEHICLES.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM OFF-ROAD TOWING AFTER MY FORD EXPLORER HAD BEEN OFFICIALLY "DISPOSED OF."
___________________________________________________________________________________

A WORK IN PROGRESS

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES...
______________________________________________________________
@Kevin_P_Wright
______________________________________________________________

This blog, and all relative personal information of the author are not for sale, reuse or redistribution without the written consent of the author:

Kevin Patrick Wright (TM) © Copyright April 28, 1964-present

No comments:

Post a Comment