Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Wright Odyssey – Pre-Flight to Crash Landing (an American refugee in Canada) – Part 3

Here are the latest events in this never-ending saga:

THE SCUMBAG THIEVES WHO STOLE FROM ME:

"ANYBODY SEEN MY SOUL (OR MY FEET)"?
Photo Credit: Myson Effa @ pembertongatewayvillagesuites.com 
  • NORM LITTLE (Pemberton Gateway Village Suites - operator):
  • Point Grey Projects Inc

    4208 W 11 Ave.
    Vancouver, BC V6R 2L7
    cellphone # 604-790-6676
    home office # 604-221-6676
    nwlittle@telus.net
    nwlittle@gmail.com
    * info sources listed at the end of this post

    PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE BOY IN YELLOW ;)~
    Photo Credit: Myson Effa @ pembertongatewayvillagesuites.com
    • MYSON EFFA (Pemberton Gateway Village Suites - manager)

    AKA ---> Inn_Keeper's

    Room #207, Pemberton Gateway
    cellphone # 604-905-9153
    work # 1-877-894-5929
    mysonwhistler@hotmail.com
    Myson's "Domestic Partner" and roommate:
    Manuela Gumayat del Castillo (Pemberton Gateway Village Suites - housekeeper):
    manuelagdc@yahoo.com
    * info sources listed at the end of this post

    ______________________________________________________________

    Tuesday, September 27th, 2011

    Around 3:30 p.m., I was riding my bicycle home from the Village of Pemberton.  A small black Ford pickup truck (with a very dark blue or black canopy and a black steel roof rack) crossed over the white line of the bike path and then back onto the road, coming very close to hitting me.  I managed to move to the edge of the pavement and "flipped him the bird" as a gesture of thanks for the near miss.  I couldn't see very clear due to a reflection in the windshield, but it appeared to be Norm Little driving and I'm 99.99% sure it was his vehicle.  I've been in that vehicle hundreds of times over the last several years while working for Norm.
    I currently don't have a phone (just internet access), so I emailed Sgt. ROCHETTE at the Pemberton RCMP.  I gave a solid description of the vehicle and the near exact location (Google Street View photo).  Sgt. ROCHETTE asked if I could give him the speed of the vehicle, it's exact location, the number of passengers, and a list of potential witnesses, along with my date of birth, address, and phone number for his report.  I declined giving out further personal information on myself.  I stated that without the witnesses he requested it seemed unlikely he would investigate further.  I thanked him for his time, anyway.

    Thursday, September 29th, 2011

    Norm Little's Poole Creek Ranch Grow-Op - 36 plants
    I sent an email to Norm's wife letting her know what Norm has done to me recently and to let her know about some of his other unscrupulous actions over the past 3-1/2 years.  I attached a couple of photos of Norm's marijuana "grow-op" that he had on her property (that was foreclosed on).  Here's one picture.  Norm thought this was going to be a real "cash crop" to help him pay off some of his mounting debt and to help prevent the ranch property from being foreclosed on.  Unfortunately, an early frost wiped out the crop and Norm's hope for making a fast buck. 8)

    Saturday, October 1st, 2011

    I sent another email to Sgt. ROCHETTE providing him with a copy of the Hotelkeepers Act after adding my own comments to the PDF file.  My comments point out the obvious violations of the Act by Norm Little (hotel owner) and Myson Effa (hotel manager).  I also stated that I want all of my personal property returned to me; taken by Norm Little and Myson Effa (or any other PGVS 'employee'), as well as items taken from me by the RCMP (legal items taken under duress).  This includes my 1996 Ford Explorer that Norm Little had impounded after Myson Effa stuffed it full of my personal belongings.  The current tow and storage fees are near $1,000 and climbing (Off-Road Towing, owner Tim Watt 604-894-6767).

    Tuesday, October 4th, 2011

    1. Cst. Eric ROCHETTE emailed me to inform me that Cst. Smith (female) would be contacting me by the end of this week with regard to my formal complaints.
    2. Well, I was a half-hour late getting into Pemberton  Village for my weekly phone call to CBSA, but I did leave a message and a follow-up email.

    Thursday Evening, October 6th, 2011

    I received another threatening email from CBSA, stating that if I missed another weekly phone call, I would be re-arrested.  Having tired of this prolonged torture, I had enough and decided to formally proclaim my disgust with my treatment by the Canadian government and their enforcement agents.  The following email was mailed off late Thursday evening, just before bed:
    Email to Officials - Subject: Notice of Intent and Claims - Declaration of Sovereignty
    The following files were attached to the above email: here, here, here, here, here

    Monday, January 21st, 2013

    Myson Effa, the PGVS hotel manager who stole my keys from my closed luggage in my private monthly suite, broke into my storage, ransacked my hotel suite, ate my food, drank my wine and a collectors bottle of expensive vodka, rummaged through EVERYTHING I own, stole some of my tools/electronics/other items, destroyed my new $1,200 mattress, broke into my truck, stuffed my truck with my personal property and had it impounded, helped 'stage' my suite to look like a 'crime scene', etc., etc....
    Today he had the audacity to file a formal complaint against this blog in an effort to get me to remove his personal photo and other information he falsely claimed was "private.'  Below you will see that this is another lie from this lying sack of...  It is good to see that I am starting to annoy them.  I'm just getting started. ;-)
    * Publicly available info:
    Norm Little:
    "Point Grey Projects Inc  (604) 221-6676 4208 W 11 Ave, Vancouver, BC V6R 2L7"
    http://www.bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/contractors-alteration-and-renovation/point-grey-projects-in-vancouver-bc-1244937
    "Tel: 604.221.6676  Email: nwlittle@telus.net  Web: http://www.pointgreyprojects.net"
    http://www.pemberton.ca/business-listings/point-grey-projects-inc/
    "Pemberton Gateway Village Suites, 7330 Crabapple Court, 604) 790-6676"
    http://wikitravel.org/en/Pemberton_%28British_Columbia%29
    Myson Effa:
    He is the hotel manager.  The hotel manager/housekeeper suite is posted publicly at the hotel, along with his phone number (where I got it).  His phone, email & other address information is also available here:
    "PO Box 920 Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0, Canada.  See map: Google Maps  (T):  604.905.9153  myson_whistler@hotmail.com"
    http://www.buybcwild.com/supplier/birken-farms
    Manuela Gumayat del Castillo:
    "Contact a local Hotel ask for Manuela 604.894.8888 manuelagdc@yahoo.com"
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g183736-c169636/Pemberton:British-Columbia:Tourist.Bureau.Info.html


    STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES ;)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    MY TWITTER
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This blog, and all relative personal information of the author are not for sale, reuse or redistribution without the written consent of the author:
    Kevin Patrick Wright (TM) © Copyright April 28, 1964-present

    No comments:

    Post a Comment